TP-LINK USB2.0 PORT ETHERNET PRINT SERVER
The TP-LINK TL-PS110U print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110U to a printer via the USB port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
- Compatible with more than 320 printer models on the market
- Supports multi-protocol and multi-OS, easy to set up in almost all network environments
- High-speed microprocessor and USB2.0 compliant printing port make processing jobs faster
- Simple setup and management, very easy to operate
- Compact and smart design, can be located almost anywhere