Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734
– 10.5 pages/min Monochrome, 5 pages/min Colour
– 33 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper), 15 pages/min Colour (plain paper), 69 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
– Single-sided scan speed (A4 black): 300 dpi 2,4 msec/line; 600 dpi 7,2 msec/line
– Single-sided scan speed (A4 colour): 300 DPI 9.5 msec/line
– Scanning Resolution: 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
– Contact image sensor (CIS)
Paper / Media Handling:
– Number of paper trays: 1
– Duplex: Yes
– Output Tray Capacity: 30 Sheets
– Paper Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Standard, 100 Sheets maximum, 20 Photo Sheets
– Warranty: 12 months Carry-in, 30,000 pages
– LCD Screen Type: Colour, Diagonal: 3,7 cm
– Included Software: Epson Scan
– All-in-One Functions: Print, Scan, Copy
– Printing Method: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
– Nozzle Configuration: 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color
– Minimum Droplet Size: 3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
– Ink Technology: Pigment black and Dye colour Inks
– Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
– Duplex Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 6 A4 pages/min Monochrome, 4 A4 pages/min Colour
– Colours: Magenta, Yellow, Cyan, Black
– Media Handling: Automatic duplex, Borderless print
– Interfaces: USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
– WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
– Product dimensions: 375 x 347 x 187 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
– Product weight: 6kg
Important Notes to Remember to prolong the life of your printer:
– Printer head (color misalignment, not printing): Due to the ink tank technology, it remains important that the user completes the printer ink charge which can take 20 minutes uninterrupted when setting up the printer intially. If this is not done properly, it will cause users to experience quality problems when printing as they have not allowed the ink to feed through the tubes to the print head. It is imperative that this is done correctly to ensure the user can enjoy the Epson quality.
– Scan not working: When the user prepares the printer they are prompted to download a driver (this is software that allows the pc to talk to the printer) and there are two drivers that needs to be downloaded. One being the printer driver and the other being the scanner driver. This is provided on the disk in the box.
– Paper jamming: This will occur if cardboard with a thickness higher than the recommended 255gsm is used. The compatible weight of paper is 64 g/m² – 250 g/m² (thicker paper / cardboard than this will cause damage to the printer)
– Printer not being used frequently: If the device has not being used over a long period, the print head will need to be cleaned to ensure that none of the printhead nozzles are blocked. A head clean would correct this. The head clean option will be found under the printer settings.
– The warranty is handled directly by Epson.
– For all warranty related questions, please contact the Epson contact centre on 0860 337 766 (7 days a week) for South African and +27 11 201 7730 for the rest of Africa
– For any technical issues with the Epson unit please contact Epson Support on 0860 33 77 66.
– For additional queries please contact Prima Interactive Support Representatives on
Tel: 011 549 2320/1/2
– To register for the Epson extended warranty log onto: https://www.epson.co.za/promotions/extended-warranty